Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Scrapbook'n


Last week, while on the final leg of recovering from a bad cold (that was the kind that lasted 4 weeks!) I enjoyed scrapbooking NCHEA 06. It was a ton of fun. A couple weeks ago, I had met with a Creative Memory Consultant and asked her a bunch of questions - how to's. etc. Anna Weddle got me onto power layouts (shown in the picture - LOL - it covered our living room for 2 days!!!). After picking up stuff at Hobby Lobby during the 1/2 price Scrapbooking sale - I was anxious to start. Next, I'd like to do our dating/engagement album and then our wedding. I enjoy not only the memories, but also it really has makes me stop in awe at God's faithfulness through every season of life.

1 comment:

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

OH! I can't wait to see the NCHEA 2006 Scrapbook!! :)
Great to see you last week-end Emily!