Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fun at the Fair


So...what did I do this fall? Pictured above is a volunteer presenting the gospel to one of the children at the Kansas State Fair. http://www.cefofkansas.blogspot.com/
Allyn, I and Tim coordinated the Gospel Handpainting Tent for CEF of KS. There were around 1,660 + kids that came through the tent and heard the Word. We are so grateful to the over 140 volunteers that gave of their time and energy.
While it was so fun to coordinate...I was also happy to get the mound of handpainting supplies out of our bedroom. I'm ready to get into a Fall routine.
Did I ever mention to any of you that I love fall?!?! The weather. The colors. The holiday of Thanksgiving. Ah. So refreshing.

2 comments:

Anna Baltensperger said...

Glad to see you FINALLY updated your blogsite! (Yes, I know you were busy....and that's why you didn't get around to updating it.)

You did an amazing job with coordinating the Gospel Hand Painting!

Love ya...

Sis

Andrea Nichols said...

Emily -

I don't know if you remember me - it has been more years than I care to calculate since you and Anna and I all played together in your parents' attic. Mom sent me an e-mail after she heard that Ryan's fiancee, Rachel, was in intensive care. Rachel and both of your families are in our thoughts and prayers. I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to let you know that you are in my heart. If you would like to get in touch, please e-mail me: andrea.s.nichols@gmail.com.

Love and blessings,

Andrea Nichols