Thursday, November 04, 2010

Chili and friends...


As I put Clark on my hip and walked into the grocery store on Tuesday, the memory that I was "on" for feeding small group momentarily overwhelmed me.

I haven't been good about taking all to Christ, but i stopped and asked Him for help. I was tired and remembered I had a long night ahead of me going to an election party.

I don't normally shop at Ray's ....so i was confused and went down nearly EVERY isle trying to find what i was looking for. groan. Then, I ran across the gallon section.

SWEET!

Chili by the gallon. Why not!?


Thank you, Lord.

It was a lot of fun to make a TON of chili, feed the small group and freeze 3 gallons of chili. Perfect!


I love our small group. Last night was good to just be with friends.

Having community is such a beautiful thing.

Thank you, Jesus.

1 comment:

Charity U said...

Looks like fun! I'm so glad the election went well!