Monday, October 04, 2010

10 Fall Things

Here are some things I'm excited about...

1. Making cinnamon bread one of these mornings

2. Getting a Family Fall picture taken by Jodie. Can't wait!



3. Flying to Chicago next weekend with my 2 boys and staying in a motel!

4. Seeing my sister get married in a few weeks

5. Finishing organizing my closet! 2 weeks ago I purchased an organizer that Allyn has already installed. YAY!

6. Making applesauce for Clark

7. Getting all the goodwill stuff loaded up and dropped off!

8. Spending more time relaxing with friends

9. Making a HUGE batch of chili and freezing it for quick meals. YUM!

10. Working on "not being busy" and delighting in "the lack of perfection"

oh...and 11...celebrating our 4th ANNIVERSARY THIS WEEK. WHOOOHOO!

7 comments:

Charity U said...

Fourth anniversary...congratulations!
Clark sure is adorable. (-:
We look forward to seeing you in a just a few weeks at your sis's wedding! It's going to be great. Mom said after seeing her yesterday morning that she just glows. (-:
Does your Jody photographer live up here? Cause we had our pix taken this fall by one near us, and really loved them.
Have fun in Chicago!
I didn't mean to make this so long...but it all warranted a reply. (-;

Ashley Hoover said...

Aww, Clark is soo cute!
Sounds like a fun list you have there. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed visiting earlier today. Great list.... lots to enjoy! Love the picture, what a handsome little man. ~Lorrie

9Browns said...

Happy Anniversary, Emily and Alan!

I was just thinking of those memories this week as I looked at the fall color and Peter's birthday rolled around, this time of year is so beautiful...

Love,
Joan for 9Browns

The Ansons said...

What a great list! Happy anniversary! Wow, 4 years, how fast that has gone! Talk to you soon!

jodie gerling said...

Yay! I made the list on #2 :)

Can I have your recipe for applesauce? I tried once and failed, miserably :(.

Also-I was just looking through that 320 Sycamore blog and was wondering if Manhattan has a Goodwill to go look at for projects, and since it was mentioned on your blog I'm thinking you might know where it's at ;)?

Anonymous said...

OH!!!! I'm behind in reading your blog!

So cute pictures!!! He looks so much like his dad!!!

Hard to believe it's been 4 years since you got married!!! (Rather excited to be joining the ranks soon!)

Anna