Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Help!

These banana muffins are SO good that I am going to eat them all if you don't drop by....

When can you stop in?



The gal that is living with us for 2 weeks gave us this recipe. Better yet, she made them for me AND cleaned up the mess. SWEET! That's what I call easy cooking! We are enjoying the dozen yummy muffins.

2 c. flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 bananas
1/2 c oil
1 c. sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
4 T sour cream
cinnamon
vanilla
chocolate chunks

{with the last three ingredients ...you decide according to your taste. Enjoy}

350

Approx. 20 or 25 min

3 comments:

Charity U said...

Yum...wish I lived close enough to come over! (-:

Anonymous said...

Me! I want one!!! :) I just found this blog, it is new, right? Well, maybe not to you, but you had an older one I think.
Anyway, have been thinking of you, what does next week look like for you? I am trying to plan a trip to the zoo day, maybe Tuesday or Wed.?
Lydia

Jenny said...

Thanks!!! Can't wait 2 try it!!!