Friday, September 17, 2010

Big trucks, avocados & breakfast smoothies!


Clark LOVES to "drive" with Daddy!
Wayyyyy better than being in the BABY car seat

Today, was Clark's 9 month appointment.

I'm feeling a bit outnumbered today.

As the Doctor looked at my son's .81 percentile for weight I realized that Clark has officially joined his dad's weight club....hmmmm.

Now, both my men now have doctor's orders to eat more foods that will help put on weight.

Allyn still refuses to eat breakfast (grrr), but is downing
2 larger protein fruit smoothies every morning. That's happy!



Clark's been loving making a mess on his highchair.

You can't beat avocado's for great nutrition and a GREAT beginners mess!



Of course, putting him out on the PATIO in an already STAINED onsie = stress free.



2 comments:

Charity U said...

Ah yes, using the patio and a stained outfit is so nice for a quick break that doesn't require massive cleanup. (-: And he likes driving...that's no shock. (-; So does my brother.

Chris Barker said...

Great post. Now if only I can learn how to eat like Clark and stay skinny. Thanks for all you guys do!