Saturday, August 28, 2010

ERGO

I am loving my new Ergo carrier. Thanks for recommending it Rachel! For months, I've been watching Craigs list for these carriers. The only time I've found them is under the WTB section :(

With a family vacation next week to Colorado (YIPPEE!) and some gift card money, I took the plunge. These carriers are supposed to carry the baby's weight on your hips and legs vs compressing your spine. * LIKE
Retailing for $105...ERGO is a brand worth filing in the back of your mind under "if-i-EVERY see-it-on-a-garage-sale...!"

1 comment:

Charity U said...

It looks very comfortable. (-: I can see why you waited until you had gift card money, though.
Have a great vacation in CO! I'll look forward to seeing pictures. (-; We went out there for our vacation last fall, it was stunning.