Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Favorite Thing...

i LOVE these blankets. If you were standing in my house right now and saw the order I just purchased you'd think i was obsessed with these blankets.

They are perfect because they are lightweight, ideal for swaddling due to their large size, and a great nursing cover. Did I mention that even teething babies love to chew on them.

Brand: Aden and Anais
Cost: With a large enough order you can buy 4 for around $22. Fabulous!

Another pro is that they come in sets of four. Clark is not attached to any one particular blanket.

I love this girl set below!

Mason just got this set today!

I'm stocked with baby gifts again.

One $5.50 blanket + pre-printed note + gift bag = A gift that doesn't break the bank, yet is still fabulous.

1 comment:

Charity U said...

I feel so lucky to have two posts in a week's time. (-: I love those blankets, they are absolutely adorable.